JPEG.org sponsorship program
The sponsorship program supports the development and maintenance of the JPEG website, mailing lists, data hosting and other services. The program yearly collects an amount that varies depending on the actual costs. The target amount is set based on the expected costs for the coming year and uncovered costs from the last year.
Sponsorships are collected by Universum Digitalis BV (UD), Belgium. UD will only use the collected sponsorships for JPEG related services. Applicants will receive an invoice issued according to Belgian legislation.
For more information or questions please contact .
- The 2021 program target is 5000 euro.
- A first round is open till the 16th of April 2021.
- During this period only sponsorships of 1000 euro (excluding taxes) are accepted.
- Sponsors are offered 1 year exposure on the JPEG.org frontpage or can choose to remain anonymous.
- If more than five sponsors apply the amounts of the individual contributions will be reduced to collectively equal the target.
- If the target is not reached on the 16th of April 2021 a second round will be initiated.
- Please fill in the following form to apply.
JPEG expresses its gratitude and appreciation to the following organizations for supporting the development and maintenance of JPEG.org in 2020:
In addition, JPEG acknowledges the support in kind of VUB/imec in the development and maintenance of JPEG.org.
Finally, JPEG thanks all sponsors that have choosen to remain anonymous.